Today, Sissy from Luminous by Dawn Metcalf, joins us at The Serpentine Library to share ten things you would find in her room.
Sissy's "Ten Things You'd Find In My Room in the Flow":
1) My computer. Don't leave the Flow without it! I have a recurring nightmare that I lose track of all my pieces because FedEx.com crashed.
2) A glass of purified water. It isn't saline, but it'll do. (Ever try washing your eyes off with tap water? Ouch!)
3) Comfy armchair. I'm glad because it makes everyone feel homey and not under interrogation, which is what I'm usually doing to them.
4) Fresh flowers. Sure, they're wildflowers that most likely irritate my allergies, but with a whole lot of them just outside the door, I can't resist.
5) A never-ending canister of compressed air. Great for cleaning the keyboard, pushing ping pong balls across the desk, having fun at parties...it's a keeper.
6) A compact mirror and an erasable marker. Consider it a primitive cell phone. I've got V on speed-dial.
8) Cardboard boxes. See #7.
9) A roll of fax paper tied with a red string. No, I won't tell you what it says. I can't read Hebrew.
10) Last decade's edition of the Webster's Unabridged Dictionary. You'll never guess why!